In today’s blog I share a couple of my travel goals and vision board pictures with you.
The emotions associated with these places are nothing short of spectacular for me. I’m sure you have similar places that conjure up the same feelings for you, right?
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Who would you go with?
Read to the end of this post and I’ll share a cool and simple tip with you about what else I am doing with these pictures (and some others) that you can do too in just a few minutes.
Never stop dreaming. I don’t care what anyone tells you. Keep dreaming big, but recognize it takes a lot of work to make dreams come true. Keeping pictures of places you want to go on a vision board is a great motivator. Visualization is one of the most powerful and under utilized success habits I know.
Today’s focus is solely on the travel portion of my vision board.
Here are a few of the trips and adventures I am looking forward to most:
1. Traveling to Brazil to watch the 2014 World Cup !
2. Visiting China
3. Being at Wrigley Field to watch the Cubs win game 7 of the World Series
4. & 5. Arriving via an airplane water landing in Banff, Canada and the south shore of Lake Tahoe
6. Traveling to outer space with Virgin Galactic. Tickets are currently $200k though you can put a deposit down and reserve a spot for only $20,000. Seems like a lots of money but going to out of space would be ___________ (fill in the blank)
7. Teleport to say….Pittsburgh and back in a matter of seconds. Yes, teleporting! Inventing a teleporter is one of my wild goals. Think I’m nuts? Yeah probably a little. But think about what your great-grandparents would say about the internet. Does teleporting still seem so crazy?
8. Hang out with Richard Branson on Necker Island
9. Take a two week luxurious African safari
10. Volunteer abroad for a year after age 65. I’m still looking for a good picture for this one. If you have one please leave a comment below and let me know or if you would, please email it to me at email@example.com. Thanks!
What can you imagine doing or happening? Dream big! We are limited only by the size of our imaginations.
Hope you enjoyed this list and pictures from my dream board. Have fun with your own list and virtual dream board if you decide to make one.
Bonus: As a bonus for reading this far, I want to share a cool simple tip with you. I saved all my “dream board” pictures (those above and more) to a folder and have them rotate every five seconds as my screen saver. My screen saver has now become my vision board. If anyone has questions on how to do this let me know and I will post step-by-step directions.
For further reading this week: Check out The Magic of Thinking Big by Dr. David Schwartz